Expertise and Experience
Dr. Manu B. Aggarwal is a phlebologist that is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She is also certified by the Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. She is also certified in aesthetic lasers with a specialty in laser treatments for vascular lesions. Her professional affiliations include:
With extensive qualifications and experience in both general and venous medicine, you can rest assured you will receive the highest standard of patient care when you choose Dr. Aggarwal for any of your concerns. Her state-of-the-art facility is equipped to provide you with an accurate diagnosis of your condition, and she offers a variety of treatment options that allow her to customize your procedure to your specific needs.
Treating the Source of the Problem
Vein treatments are not just about achieving the best cosmetic results, although this is certainly a concern. Dr. Aggarwal also wants to ensure she addresses the source of your vein problem to produce a healthier vascular system overall and lower your risk for a recurrence of spider, varicose veins and blood clots. This means pinpointing the cause of your vein disorder first, so that proper treatment protocol may be followed.
Once you receive a diagnosis of your condition, Dr. Aggarwal offers the following treatment options:
- Laser spider vein treatment – non-invasive procedure uses surface laser energy to eliminate small spider veins
- Injectable treatment – sclerotherapy can be used for both spider veins and smaller varicose veins and involves the injection of solutions to seal the vein closed, so it collapses
- Echosclerotherapy – combines sclerotherapy injections with ultrasound imaging to eliminate larger veins deeper under the skin’s surface that typically are notorious for causing ulcers
- Endovenous laser treatment – uses laser heat to collapse incompetent veins from the inside, eliminating the source of varicose and spider veins
- Ambulatory phlebectomy – minimally-invasive procedure the removes large, bulging varicose veins in small sections
In addition to the vein treatments offered at the Vein Care Center of Ohio, this facility also provides an array of cosmetic procedures to help you look and feel your best at any stage of life. Cosmetic treatments include the following:
- Laser procedures to remove spider veins anywhere on the body, birthmarks, pigmentation, redness associated with rosacea and scars
- Hydrafacial to reverse signs of aging and refresh the skin
- Microdermabrasion provides comprehensive skin exfoliation without discomfort or downtime
- Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to lift and firm aging skin
- Treatments for both acne and residual acne scarring
- Laser hair reduction
- Laser tattoo removal
Like our vein treatments, all of our cosmetic services are performed as same-day procedures and require little or no downtime afterward. Many of these procedures may be done on your lunch hour, allowing you to return to work with little or no indication you just had a cosmetic procedure performed. Many of these treatments do require additional sessions periodically to maintain your positive results.
Whether you are bothered by painful varicose veins or embarrassed by early signs of aging, the staff at the Vein Care Center can help. To learn more about our staff, facility or services, contact our Ohio office today at 419-227-4472.