HydraFacial in Lima, OH
There are a variety of cosmetic facial procedures designed to improve the appearance of your skin today. While invasive surgeries such as a facelift, or injectable fillers like Botox, might reduce the signs of aging, they do little to improve the overall health of your skin. A HydraFacial MD treatment is different because its primary goal is to restore skin health, clearing the way for other aesthetic benefits that will follow. Board-certified and aesthetic-laser-certified family physician Dr. Manu B. Aggarwal, MHSA, MD, and the staff at the Vein Care Center in Lima, Ohio, have been providing patients in surrounding communities of the Auglaize County area high-quality HydraFacial treatments to refresh, rejuvenate and enhance the look and feel of the skin.
The HydraFacial is a four-step treatment designed to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and rejuvenate the complexion. The procedure is both painless and pampering, but the fresh, glowing results you receive reflect a much more rigorous treatment. The patented technology restores healthy radiance to the skin while addressing a variety of specific skin concerns. This therapeutic treatment provides benefits for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin, and may be safely repeated regularly to maintain positive results.
What does the Hydrafacial Treat?
HydraFacial MD is designed to treat a variety of skin issues, including:
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Fine lines and facial wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity
- Enlarged pores
- Oily, breakout-prone skin
- Skin that has lost its healthy luster
It is also suitable for patients of all ages. Teens who would like to rid themselves of acne as well as older adults looking for a way to turn back the clock on their appearance would all benefit from a HydraFacial.
Variety of Benefits
When you choose to undergo a HydraFacial MD procedure, you may enjoy the following benefits from your treatment:
- Treatment can be used to address a variety of skin conditions
- Non-invasive treatment does not involve any incisions or anesthesia
- Four-step procedure requires less than 30 minutes to complete
- Results of the treatment are noticeable right away
- Improves skin health while enhancing your appearance
- Produces virtually no discomfort during or after the procedure
- Can even be used on patients with very sensitive or breakout-prone skin
The Vein Care Center team will assess your specific concerns and aesthetic goals to determine whether a HydraFacial will best meet your needs. We will also explain the procedure in detail, so you know what to expect during and after your treatment.
Why Should I Get a HydraFacial?
There are a number of benefits to a HydraFacial MD® procedure, including:
- Can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions
- Non-invasive, meaning there are no incisions or anesthesia needed
- Requires less than 30 minutes to complete
- Results are noticed immediately
- Improves skin health
- Produces virtually no discomfort
- Can be used even on people with very sensitive skin
What is Involved in a HydraFacial Procedure?
The HydraFacial MD is a multi-step process that uses Vortex technology to thoroughly cleanse the skin, extracting dead skin cells and removing impurities. Once the skin is adequately prepared, nutrients are administered to plump, firm and refresh your complexion. Specific stages of the treatment include:
Step One: Cleansing and Exfoliating
During the first phase of the HydraFacial, we will use the device to remove the outermost layer of dead, dry skin cells that dull the complexion and clog the pores. This step reveals smoother, healthier skin underneath, which will benefit from the additional treatment process.
Step Two: Acid Peel for Additional Exfoliating Benefits
Next, a gentle peel that combines salicylic and glycolic acid is used to further exfoliate the skin. This step does not sting the skin but provides the additional cleansing action to open pores and prepare the skin for the hydration and nutrient infusion that lies ahead.
Step Three: Extraction
The device is then used to extract any residual impurities from the pores. A suction device is utilized for this purpose, which is attached to a transparent cylinder, so you can see the amount of residue that is removed from your skin.
Step Four: Nutrient Infusion
Finally, the Vortex technology is used to infuse serums into the skin to provide the dermal structure with much-needed hydration and nutrients. We have four different formulations to choose from, depending on your specific skin needs:
- BrightAlive Boost for reducing discoloration and brightening the skin tone. The serum contains a unique blend of lightening ingredients and peptides to leave your skin looking and feeling its best.
- Growth Factor Boost contains naturally-occurring proteins that effectively reverse signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles, restoring a radiant youthfulness to the complexion.
- Dermabuilder Boost is a formulation designed for restoring skin clarity and texture while reducing facial lines. The serum packs a potent punch of peptides that firm, smooth and hydrate the skin.
- Britenol Boost is the recommended formulation for skin that has suffered significant sun damage, with the ability to target dark spots and restore a healthy glow to the complexion. Ingredients in this serum include brighteners to treat current issues and antioxidants to prevent future damage.
Hyaluronic acid is also provided during the infusion portion of the treatment to flood the skin with hydration and give it a smooth, supple appearance.
We also combine the Hydrafacial treatment with our medical grade Skinceuticals products to give you optimal results.
When Will I See the Results of My HydraFacial?
The results of a HydraFacial MD procedure are evident as soon as you leave our office sporting a healthier radiance than when you came in for your treatment. Those results will continue to improve in the days and weeks following your procedure as the nutrients go to work boosting the dermal layers from the inside out. The HydraFacial is the perfect treatment to have before a big event since results develop quickly, and side effects are minimal. You can also choose to repeat your HydraFacial every month or two to maintain the positive effects indefinitely.
How Much Does HydraFacial Cost?
The exact cost of a HydraFacial MD treatment will be based on your specific treatment plan. You’ll notice results immediately and can maintain your fresh, new look by following a customized skin care regimen at home. We will advise you as to the program that will work best for you based on your needs, aesthetic goals and budget.
Healthy skin produces a firm, supple, glowing complexion-something that isn’t always possible with other cosmetic treatments. If you have struggled to maintain healthy skin, begin by having a HydraFacial MD® treatment and then following up at home with your own personalized skin care regimen. We think you will be very happy with your results, and invite all the residents of Auglaize County area to contact us here at the Vein Care Center to schedule a consultation with board-certified and aesthetic-laser-certified family physician Dr. Manu B. Aggarwal, MHSA, MD, and the staff at the Vein Care Center in Lima, OH.